2009/07/17

Where There Is A Will There Is A Way

Okay, I seriously think I shouldn’t be updating right now because a) I might never get to sleep and b) I’m probably starting to sound like a broken record (at least to those who read my other blogs). I don’t know if this post is going to be on the huge side but in case it will, I’ll apologize in advance. Because I really don’t have too many topics to write about. I hope I won’t bore you to death. D:

So, I’m still obsessed with the musical Elisabeth. >_<'' (♥__♥) My parents are probably not so pleased with me, thinking and talking only about one single thing. I’ve tried to keep it down, though, since I’ll still have to convinve my dad to order the freaking expensive DVD from a German website. My plan is to buy my CD of the month from there (the German soundtrack of the musical with Máté Kamarás as der Tod *___*) and sneakily order the Takarazuka DVD while I’m at it. ^^ Dad will probably agree to that since I’m paying for the DVD but it would still be best to keep him as unannoyed as possible until the order has been placed.

I got my online bank account on Monday, by the way. It hasn’t helped me all that much yet, since the German online shop only accepts credit cards. >.<'' I guess I’ll still have to bother dad with my CDs of the month…

And then some big news! I have finally got the inspiration to draw! And I’ve drawn on computer, too! The biggest thing of the year! I can’t believe I was able to draw for hours before getting irritated at my lousy colouring skills. Here’s a very rough sketch of the pic I’m drawing:

MizuNatsuki copy

It’s rough, as I said. The eyes and mouth look a bit disturbing… I’m going for realism so don’t be surprised if you’ll never see me again… My head might explode or maybe I’ll hang myself. Colours and me don’t go well together. I started off with the skin and couldn’t get even the forehead to go right. ;;__;; Plus my reference pic is way small. It doesn’t help that I’m a perfectionist trying to draw the perfect face of a perfect person playing a perfect character. (Yes, you guessed right; Mizu Natsuki as der Tod.) Obsessions <3 I think I’m losing it… DD:

And for the randomness’ sake, here’s something to remember when feeling down or über high or anything in-between. Especially for people like me who get random mood swings at completely random times. (Well, not totally random; when you are supposed to be having fun you’ll suddenly feel depressed etc.) We all love Xena.

Hope that made you lol. xD

1 comment:

  1. Ainaki osaat piirtää D: Must tuntuu et mä en osaa enää v_v

    ReplyDelete