2009/07/03

Music, please!

Because I need to listen to something. Other than that, that title doesn’t have anything to do with this post. ^^

I feel like I’m mentally unstable at the moment. I thought writing would help so I’m updating my blog. I’m feeling down and get upset over every little thing that goes wrong. It must have something to do with the fact that I haven’t seen any of my friends in a week or so. I really need to learn to just grab that phone and call someone. My family has been bugging me about it, too, when I mentioned that there hasn’t been much going on in my life. Well, after next Tuesday I will call someone. Definitely. Unless someone calls me first. ^__~

Why only after next Tuesday, then? Because I already have plans for the weekend. From tomorrow on I’ll officially be a godmother. Whee, I’m so excited! But at the same time I’m so nervous. I’m not so sure if I’m ready to be an adult yet, having so much responsibility… It’s a scary thought in a way. People trust me and I’ll show them that I am trustworthy.

I'm heading off to my own godparents’ summer cottage on Sunday. I’m so happy about that, too! I used to spend a lot of time there a few years back but last year we only went there once. It’s been almost eleven months since I was there and I was getting worried about it. I thought something had happened and that we wouldn’t be welcome anymore. Luckily, I was wrong. I’ll be there at least till the next Tuesday, so you probably won’t hear much of me before that. They do have Internet over there, though, so you’ll never know…

My little sister is heading off to Jersey for a language course and I’m guessing it’s going to get a lot more quiet and peaceful over here. I can already hear the pressing silence. Someone please save me! (LoL) And I bet that all of my friends have plans for days when I’m at home and the other way round. –__-

Hmm. This post won’t be as long as the two previous ones. I’ll have to wake at 4:30 am to see my little sister off. If someone happens to be at the airport at 5 o’clock in the morning, do come to say hi to me! :P

Let’s finish this post with a nail polish photo! OPI Yoga-ta Get This Blue as promised.

YGTB2 Not a very summery colour, this one. I guess this would be my perfect blue but somehow I’m not really feeling that. A bit too cold for summer, don’t you think? Rationally thinking this should be my favourite nail polish ever; I would have killed for this one a few years back but now… I guess I’ve moved back over to the red side. Maybe in the next winter, when the slight tan has disapeared from my hands, I’ll spend my time marvelling over this perfect blue against my pale skin. Or actually, maybe I’m just sad because I cut my nails a bit and can’t feel any love for them at the moment… Or then it’s only because of that monopolizing I’m Not Really A Waitress. I shouldn’t have tested this polish yet anyway. Blue nails probably won’t go too well with my pink dress. (Yes, still wearing it. I tried to make a new dress, a blue one at that, for Kat’s graduation but it turned out so hideous I can’t wear it. I guess that after tomorrow I’ll have about 10 months to make a dress for my own graduation… Or maybe I’ll just make something for my dad’s 50th birthday in September…)

I knew it, writing did help! I’ve all but forgotten my previous anxiety. My parents are very sceptical about the usefulness of having a blog but they are wrong. ^^ Even when there aren’t too many people reading this, it’s nice to write. And with a couple or readers insisting that I keep updating I can’t just dump the whole thing like I did with most of my diaries.

Good night now, I’ll be back in town on Tuesday at the earliest. (Unless I decide to update tomorrow…) Till then, dearies! ♥

P.S. Sorry, I just had to add this… I’ve somehow started to drool over a Vivienne Westwood necklace. (This one.) What’s wrong with me, wanting something so expensive? ;;__;; But it’s so pretty~! If someone wants to get me a birthday present… ;P

1 comment:

  1. Se on joskus aika angstista istua vaan yksin kotona. : <
    Aaaaaa, toi kaulakoru on ihana! :3

    ReplyDelete