2009/07/14

In a rollercoaster

I’ve been having some major mood swings these past three days. From hopeful to anxiety, loneliness and right down to depression. -___-'' I even started a new blog for my darker thoughts. (Tell me, if you’re interested, I’m keeping it pretty much private. I’ll publish some of my art and stories there, too. And it includes mature content. ^^)

I was only able to go to Animecon on Friday, because I didn’t want to go alone on Saturday and I kinda missed my chance on Sunday. But I had great time on Friday, we were there for about three hours. I managed to spend 95+ euros during that time. ^^'' Here’s what I got:

Animecon The Trinity Blood DVDs (I-III) I’ve been planning to buy for a while now. 20 Euros for three DVDs, not too bad, eh? (Sorry if I’m starting to sound British, btw, just finished watching the last Lewis episode. ^^ I think I’m going to start talking in Oxfordian accent soon. o__O) Except that I noticed I could actually get the whole series for 19,95 € in a single DVD box. Now there are two choices; I could try to sell these three DVDs and buy the box with the money I get, or I’ll have to spend another 20-30 Euros to buy the other DVDs. And the last DVD hasn’t even been published in Finland yet. –____-''

I bought Loveless 4 for a bargain price, only 5 euros! And I promised myself a million times I wouldn’t buy the Crimson Spell mangas but, unsurprisingly, I failed. When are they going to publish the 3rd book? I want chapter 20! ^__~

I tried to keep my eyes off the jewellery tables, though it has become much easier for me to resist those kinds of temptations. On the other hand, I found another weakness of mine and it was one I wasn’t prepared for. Yes, ladies and gentleman, the ultimate doom of my wallet; Belle Modeste’s table. Don’t tell mom that I bought a neck corset. ^^ I don’t know where and when I’m going to wear it, but I couldn’t help myself. Damn addictions. >.<'' I actually managed to buy quite a few things I don’t want to show my parents. ^^

And here’s a picture of my Animecon nails:

aconkynnet Yoga-ta Get This Blue with nail stickers. ^^

Right now, another mood swing has brought me close to euphoria. I’m in a mood when I find too many things to buy. And I’ve fallen in love. ♥ I’m having a music orgasm right now. I’m sure that’s about the only way to describe this feeling. Stalking blogs is really useful sometimes. I found this musical through Siru’s blog and fell in love right away. It’s called Elisabeth and I’m not quite sure whether I love it more in Japanese or in German. The Takarazuka version is maybe a bit more interesting, since all the roles are played by women and Der Tod (The Death) has long, silvery hair. *___* The German version is very appealing too, though. This music keeps sending thousands of chills down my spine and I don’t know if I should laugh or cry. This is the best feeling. ^^ And one the reasons I love music. I already went and put the soundtrack I found on our library’s website on hold for me. There was just one single CD, but it’ll have to do until I can order a copy of my own from the net. I’ll also simply have to buy the Japanese DVD as soon a it becomes available, no matter what the cost might be. I’m having one of my huge music moments right now. Here are the links to my favourite songs so far, highly recommended: Die Schatten Werden Länger/Yami ga Hirogaru, Der Letzte Tanz/ Saigo no Dansu

So hot *___* I’m completely awestruck, hope you can feel it too. ♥

2 comments:

  1. Tottakai oon kiinnostunut sun kolmannestaki blogista, mutta siis ihan siitä riippuen haluutko, et luen sitä.^^

    Hohoo, Loveless! Ärsyttävä sarja...:'D Silti edellee yks mun suosikeista.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mäkin oon kiinnostunu :D

    ReplyDelete