2009/07/24

Inochi wa omoshiroi desu ne

…That’s my first Japanese title in this blog, right? I hope so. I’m sorry for those who get annoyed when people like me use Japanese just for fun. I just had to use that phrase. I should be studying English, Swedish and French for the final exams (did I mention this already?) but instead I’m doing my best to learn more Japanese and German. ^^’

Life’s interesting. If it isn’t, do something to make it so. That’s what I’m about to do.

Sorry for having another break in blogging. I’ve been madly obsessed, though I think I’m getting over it, little by little. I’m still trying to find a way to buy the DVD but I haven’t been waking in the middle of the night thinking about Mizu Natsuki. I’m so glad, this obsession scared the life out of me at one point.

I spent two days (Tuesday & Wednesday) at my grandparents’ summer cottage with my dad. We went to pick blueberries and my dad almost managed to turn it into a competition, like always. In the end, we came back home with over 7 kg of blueberries. I don’t mind, eating blueberries straight form freezer in the winter is the best!

Mökillä6 Here’s a photo of my hand and basket. If you look closely (click for bigger version, as always) you’ll notice my stained fingers.

Mökillä3 My basket on the left, the other one is dad’s. After a little over two hours of crouching in the forest. That was about enough for me, but dad had to go back twice afterwards. Picking blueberries was very relaxing, almost meditative. Forest is the best place for us Finns, imo.

Mökillä2 The cottage. It’s very small but lovely. It’s one of the places I could call home. (That’s my grandmother on the porch, by the way.)

Mökillä5Mökillä4

My grandmother’s (or grandfather’s, I’m not 100% sure…) fuschia. Felt like taking a photo. ^^ Gotta love that plant’s Finnish name, verenpisara, which means blood drop. It is my duty as a vampire lover to love the plant with such a tempting name. ^___~

Mökillä1 And here’s a very freshly awesome photo of me in the forest. (Note the sarcasm here.) When I got home the first thing to do was to take a shower. The cottage doesn’t have water pipes, so washing my long hair would have been a major pain in the butt. x)

So now I’m back home. My little sister will be at home in about two hours, too, coming back from Jersey. She called me the other day to tell that she has bought me a super cute souvenir. I can’t wait! (I miss her, of course, but she isn’t the kind of person who would admit she has missed her big sister. So I’ll keep quiet about that. ^^)

I’m going about an identity crisis here. Should I change my style to something like this this or this(with longer hair and probably adding some romantic/aristocratic/gothic/vampiric/princess-y things)? Should I cut my hair? (Heck no!) Should I start buying more colourful clothes? (Maybe next summer…) Or should I perhaps try to look like Mizu Natsuki as death? (That would probably make me depressed… A no-go with my face…) My addiction has serously messed up my mind. My new theme songs are Antti Tuisku: Aivan niinkuin oisin mennyt biitistä sekaisin~ and TikTak: Sekoitat mun maailman~. (Lol, you should consider yourself lucky if you don’t know what I’m talking about.)

Then to yet another problem of mine. xD What on Earth should I wear to D’espairsRay’s gig tomorrow? :O Panicpanicpanic, I have no idea! And which shoes? I’ll have to wear shoes I can walk on… Nails? Hair? Gaah, I don’t know! I should go shopping, but I think it’ll have to wait till August when I’ll have more money… I would like to buy a men’s jacket looking blazer or something but, as my mom (my dear saving angel) put it, it’ll be nearly impossible to find one that suits me and even if I do, it’ll cost way too much. Mom is scarily practical at times.

Wow, I didn’t use the word indeed at all in this post! I was watching yet another Austen movie yestarday and I thought it would have affected my English. Sadly, it didn’t. I would love to use phrases like Are you quite certain? or I offer myself to you again with a heart even more your own than when you almost broke it eight years ago on a daily basis.

I think that’s all for now. Expect a gig review on Sunday or so. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment