2009/07/08

I’ll bite into your sinful neck

Versailles fangirlism strikes again! Ascendead Master is love, just like all their songs. I’m hailing the PV just now. Please come to Finland soon~! I can’t wait ‘til September when they’ll release the new album.

Kamijo ♥__♥ Hizaki ♥__♥

Gackt ♥__♥ …he doesn’t have anything to do with this, though. x)

Okay, let’s see if I would stay on one subject for more than two seconds. ^^’’ I should have done a Hizaki cosplay for Animecon. It’s a bit late now, isn’t it? I wanted at least to do the Hizaki hair style but I realized my sister has our curling iron with her in Jersey. And I suck at creating pretty curls. ;;___;; I’ll have to do some internet research for hair curling tutorials. That’s my favourite pastime anyway.

I can’t wait for Animecon! ^___^ Oh my Gackt (here we go again!), what should I wear? *panic attack* :P And what should I do to my nails? I do have something like a plan already, nothing definite though.

My godparents’ child might be coming over to my house for Friday & Saturday so that she’ll be able to go to Animecon, too. She wasn’t too sure yet, though, because she’ll have to get here by train and then go back to Mäntyharju after just a couple of days. I’ll hold my fingers crossed for her, since she has never been to Animecon before (I’m the one to say. I’ve been to Animecon once. xD) and I think she doesn’t have anyone else to go with her. She sounded like she wanted to come, but we’ll see. I’ll have to call her tomorrow to confirm. I found out I’ve got yet another Gackt-admiring friend in her. ^____^ Makes a little fangirl happy to know people share her interests.

I had great time at my godparents’ cottage. It’s actually more like a villa than a cottage. It’s huge and very beautiful. I was able to draw for the first time since I don’t know when and finally watch the Golden Compass movie, which was better than I expected, and Kiki’s Delivery Service. I also got to play Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII on PSP. Sephiroth~ ♥! And Zack, obviously ♥! ^___^ If only we could have played the Japanese version… Gackt as Genesis’ voice. ♥___♥ On a side note: the Bunraku movie must come to theaters in Finland, too! If it doesn’t, I’ll die for sure. Well, I’ll die of hyperventilation anyway if it does. And that’s only if I’ll live that long.

Okay, in case you didn’t notice, I’m overexcited by everything right now. ^^’’ A little over two weeks to go and then I’m going to see D’espairsRay! Whee~! Now I only need money so I can buy something from Animecon and D’espairsray’s gig.

I wonder how many of my friends will come to Animecon… Me and Taitti are kind of planning to go on Friday (right? o__O). I might go on Saturday and/or Sunday too, depending on whether I do or do not have company. I’m excited~! Oh, you can tell? How come?

Endless rant… Sorry! I will have something clever to say next time, I promise! .___.’’

P.S. I forgot! I’m a godmother now! Yayy, my dream come true! ^___^

P.P.S. If you haven’t seen this Versailles comment before… It’s hilarious! xD Poor Teru, he forgot to pull in his stomach in the beginning. And please get some longer pants on already!

No comments:

Post a Comment