2010/07/03

Bliss or depression – that is the question

As the title indicates – welcome back the rollercoaster of moodswings! –.-'' I don’t really know what to blame this on anymore, so I’ll just say it’s because of the heat. The weather has been positivelly hot for the past week and I’ve obviously enjoyed all the sunshine, but I guess my head’s not taking it as well as I had hoped it would. I konw that this time I’m not going mad for being alone too much, because I’ve seen Taitti every day this week except for Thursday. ^^

Anyways, let me fill you in on what’s been going on in my life recently.

My driving lessons are going on fine, except for the fact that I’ll have to sit on about three theory lessons in September. >___>'' I’m going to a cruise next Wednesday with my family and am thus going to miss two lessons just before the driving school’s office is closed for a summer break. Well, as my mom likes to say, I wouldn’t have this problem if I had started the driving school earlier.

Last weekend was the Midsummer party here in Finland called ‘Juhannus’. We had our traditional party, with a group of family friendds coming over and I had fun, even though the guests were mostly adults of the same age as my parents. I just love those people. That doesn’t mean that I didn’t feel slightly remorseful when Taitti informed me that she wouldn’t be around for the weekend.

The biggest thing this week was… *dum de dum*

The Versailles gig at Tavastia, Helsinki! Kamijo~ Hizaki~ *___* I was in a coma half of the time and the other half I drooled over the gorgeous men on the stage, felt the awesome music and tried to figure out what to do with my hands. The gig didn’t leave me as delirious as I had expected, though. I wonder if that was because I wish it would have lasted longer or if I started to feel jealous of Taitti, who managed to get a plectrum.

I went to the gig with Taitti and Zara, who didn’t really feel the need to line up with everybody else. I wish I would have had more time to hang around with sargonnas and some other people, but I guess I’ll have to do that some other time and with more time to actually talk etc. I wasn’t too anxious about the line myself, until the moment I remembered that i wanted to buy an S-sized tour t-shirt. After that I just couldn’t stay still and wait. :'3 Much to my surprise, I managed to get about the last S-sized shirt they had. Ah, bliss. I haven’t got a photo of it yet, as I haven’t really been on my most photographable mode these past few days. I haven’t got a photo of my gig outfit, either, but I wore the same black halter-neck top I had on D’espairsRay’s gig last year and a black tulle skirt. I had my graduation photos taken earlier that day (Tuesday, as I haven’t mentioned that before), so I had my hair on curls with a white rose pin in them.

I also bought a rose for our Street Team gig activity, which was to hold the roses up in the air during Serenade, as a tribute to the heavenly basist Jasmine You. I thought it looked wonderful. ♥

The setlist was great, in my opinion, but you couldn’t expect any less from a band like Versailles. They are just amazing.

As a tribute to Versailles, here’s a photo of a rose mom bought me for the graduation photo:

Red and big and beautiful~

I was going to make a new outfit for the gig, but I ran out of time, as usual. I managed, however, to sew a new red tulle petticoat, which I actually wore beneath my black skirt.

A bad nightly photo is bad. :'3 I made this following loosely Prinsessa Seinäruusunen’s tutorial for a basic tulle skirt (in Finnish only). It probably needs another layer of tulle and I’ll have to work on the lowest layer some more, but other than those two little things this came out quite alright. I feel like I’ll be sewing a lot of skirts in the future… :D

On with the show! I’ve got two new Blu-Rays this week!

The new Sherlock Holmes (I personally liked it very much, even though Jeremy Brett is the true Holmes to me) and Gone with the Wind. *-* I was watching the bonus materials of GwtW yesterday and today I watched Sherlock Holmes. I think I couldn’t handle the Wind at my current state of mind, but I just can’t my hands off it. It’s just pure love. But I can’t agree with all the people who call it a love story. To me it’s a tragey, first and foremost, however optimistically you might look at it. It’s a hundred times more tragic than Romeo and Juliet, for example. They at least got each other forever. ;__;

Well, enough with the rant about love. Here’s a bad-quality photo of my nails from last week:

I shortened my nails quite a bit but they still look quite long. Succes! I’m wearing OPI O’Hare & Nails Look Great and I must say that it is one of the most horrible-smelling nail polishes I’ve ever come across with. It looks really pretty though. :3

That’s probably all for now. I’m dead tired, so I guess I should go to sleep… I felt like I was going to faint when I woke up this morning, or rather every time my phone’s alarm went of. I just turned my head on the pillow and everything started to spin. ò.Ô I got pretty scared, because I don’t usually faint just like that, but I guess this heat is getting the best of me. Or maybe I just managed to tilt my balance censors in an atypical position somehow. (I won’t even write the proper term here, because I started to read the Wikipedia article about balance and the inner ear and it just sounded a tad bit too difficult and scientific for me.) ^^''

Just two links, and then I’m off. First, Yumiko’s new website is up! Her official fan club is called Precious. http://www.mao-ayabuki.jp/

And then, as I’m going with the flow, you can now ask me your questions in formspring! I’ve added the question form to the sidebar too. Here’s the link to my profile:

>>ASK ME!<<

Keep the questions coming! (Anonymous questions are allowed, too.) Until next time, dears~!

♥ Hetha ♥

2 comments:

  1. "(I personally liked it very much, even though Jeremy Brett is the true Holmes to me)" <3

    ReplyDelete