2010/06/16

Nerdier by the hour

As some of you might already know, I was in Tallin, Estonia for three days last week. As usual, I didn’t take any significant photos during the trip, and I think that neither my granny nor my cousin would have appreciated having their photos shown all over the internet. Not to mention my one-year-old godson. I guess we’ll just have to do with the things I bought and a very artistic (or not) blurry photo of a glass of rosé wine, from the first evening (that’d be Thursday), shown here:

We ate some Spanish food, my dish being some tasty beef. ♥ My mind is telling me to stop eating beef for environmental and ethic reasons, but my meat-loving mouth is making it impossible…

On to the things I bought!

This I actually bought on our way back home. A Snö of Sweden necklace with a red gemstone (or a wannabe, anyway). I wouldn’t really have the money for it, as I should be saving for my trip to Germany, but I simply couldn’t resist!

Other thing that I couldn’t resist was a discount on OPI polishes. :____D This brings a break to my mission of not buying any new nail polish, but OPIs were only 11€ in Estonia, and that, my friends, is a 4,90€ cheaper than the price in Finland. I considered getting two OPIs for just 22€ a bargain.

Here are my two new babies, O’Hare & Nails Look Great and Catch Me in Your Net. Apparently my brain told me that I haven’t got enough red polishes already. ^_________^''

Here’s a close-up of Catch Me in Your Net, a sparkly blueish turquoise polish from OPI’s Summer 2010 collection. A real eye-catcher, if you ask me.

I’m having a bit of nail crisis here. I’ve got a 5 mm crack on my right middle finger’s nail and I managed to burn the tip of my right thumbnail while lighting a candle. I’ll probably have to cut my nails soon… Do not want! ;__;

Ahem, back to the subject.

Here’s a crappy (and totally straight) toilet photo of the clothes I bought. The white jeans didn’t quite fit on the waist area, so I had to do a little sewing when I got back home. (A good chance to test my new sewing machine. :D I keep thinking the word computer instead of sewing machine, by the way… Strange. x3) I’ve been wanting to buy a lace t-shirt for some time and in Tallin I got the chance. I also got a black bolero, so now I can wear something else than my boring black hoodie if the weather is chilly. ♥

I also bought a new tea cup, as if I already didn’t have enough of those. :'D But it was Chinese porcelain and very pretty, and my granny actually paid for it, so… And I got a tea cup from Taitti too! As a graduation present. Thanks again~! ♥

That last photo was taken yesterday in the toilet of a local cinema. We went to see the Prince of Persia: Sands of Time with a couple of friends. I didn’t really have high expectations on the movie, so I was positively surprised. The movie was actually very good, in my opinion. The ending was a bit unfair, but I guess it couldn’t have been any other way. (Can’t say anything more specific if some of you haven’t seen it yet.)

Dum-de-dum, what else… I’m pretty tired already, so I won’t bother you for much longer. Tomorrow I’ll finally be getting behind the wheel, as I have my very first driving lesson. That’s one reason why I should be getting to bed; the lesson starts at 8:00 a.m.! :D I’m excited, as I’ve never even tried to start the car… My teacher seems funny but also slightly intimidating… When he’s joking I don’t know if I should laugh or cry! x3 I’ll also have an appointment with a doctor tomorrow, and a theory lesson, so calendar’s full for once! I’m thinking about going to Helsinki to buy an Ed Hardy t-shirt, as Hearts of Hollywood is having a 50% discount… There goes my money again! :'3

(Anyone willing to go to Germany with me, by the way? I’m getting three tickets to GACKT’s gig and I’ll probably be in Munich from the 21st to the 23rd. C’mon, anyone?)

That’s all for now. Until next time, my dears~

♥ Hetha ♥

P.S. …I realized I actually forgot to tell you what that title was all about. :__D So I’ve watched some 28 episodes of this Italian animation called ‘Angel’s Friends’ during these past three days… In Italian… Mind you my Italian vocabulary is probably less than a hundred words when it comes to speaking, although I understand Italian pretty well by the help of French and English etc. On good days I might be able to understand whole conversations, but sometimes everything just goes in from one ear and out from the other… And thanks to magical Italian animation, I’ve been reading some W.i.t.c.h. comics and even fanfiction… Nerdy, much? ~

Okay, that was it. Bye

2 comments:

  1. Hmm, miten tää nyt kuulostaa siltä et sulla ei oo aikeita kysyä olinko mä lähös sinne Saksaan vai en..? Nooh, ratkeaahan se ongelma toki näinkin.

    Jee, ajotunti! En kyl osaa kuvitella sua ajamaan autoa...o_O Emt. xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello

    I have see your post on the GACKT's community "Dears" and Im interesting for your 2 tickets for Munich =)

    you can write me to
    "germaineweste@yahoo.fr" oh Im French ^^

    thank you

    moon

    ReplyDelete