2010/06/01

The impossible is happening

I’m sorry if this post gets really random or over the top, because…

*DUM-DE-DUUUUUUUUM*

GACKT is coming to Europe! For real! Gaaaaah, I can’t get over this fact! And as I am a legal adult, it would technically be possible for me to go see his gig in Germany, for example. *_________* The problem is that he’s going to be playing in some relatively small clubs and thus the tickets are very limited… And I seriously don’t know who would go to, say Munich with me just to see GACKT’s gig… Plus I’d have to get a job to get the money, in case my friends and family aren’t too pleased with me spending my graduation present money all at once… But waaaaaah, I really want to go! I’ll have to get the tickets… *___* ♥ (Not that I wouldn’t be seeing my two favourite Japanese bands this year anyways…)

I’ve seen many Finnish people complaining in the net how unfair it is that GACKT’s not coming to Finland or even to Sweden or Russia, but I guess I’ll get to that when I’ve failed in getting the tickets to his concert in Germany. …Or the UK? I’m planning away here, without even discussing this over with my parents… I hope they won’t be totally against the idea. :3

Ahem, I was going to write about other things than GACKT too. (Man, it’s a pain to spell his name on capital letters every time…)

Um, so I’m obviously supposed to be studyin- erm, sewing right now, but instead I’m updating my blog! It really wouldn’t take too long to finish my graduation outfit, a couple of seams and a little something for the upper half, plus the underskirt… Which brings us to the topic of the day, my shopping trip to Helsinki with Zara from yesterday. (Is it just me or am I failing in English? Too long a break in blogging, plus a bad state of mind…) First, my outfit (sorry for the crappy mirror photo, as always. ^^)

(Why do mirrors always make me look wide? :'D And sorry for that vacuum cleaner. xD) Sooooo… I’m actually wearing my mom’s old pen skirt, which fits me better than the one I bought myself. o.O And you can also see my new pumps I bought for the graduation. They are redder than that in real life.

Other than the shoes, I was looking for a zipper for my graduation dress. I bought one that was slightly too long, but I guess I’ll manage… :'3 I also finally remembered my 40€ gift card to Tokyokan, so I got to shop for some Japanese goods.

Gothic&Lolita Bible, from 2004. Featuring Kamijo~ (Only two pages. ;_;)

Chocolate & strawberry pockies :D The Hello Kitty –ones were actually pretty good. I also bought a new pair of chopsticks and a hashioki, but I didn’t take a photo of them. ^^'

Well, next up are my new love, Promarkers! I just got six new ones from the mail. :'3 No need to wonder if I start complaining about being poor. x3

Here they are, with three Neopikos. :3

And here are my current nails, a simple and slightly failed French mani. My nails seem quite long… Should I cut them already?

I was also going to write about my resurfacing Takarazuka-fandom, which I should keep in the back of my mind for health reasons, but then the GACKT news blew that thought away. ^^' I watched Elisabeth for the six hundredth time (just slightly exaggerating) last Thursday and both Mizu Natsuki and Zuka overall have been occupying my mind ever since. I also listened it over once and yesterday I started trying to write out the script in Japanese. Otaku hobbies ♥

… And now I notice that I’ve promised to do a post about nails and how to repair them if they start to chip etc. ò.Ô Well, keep your hopes up, I’ve got it coming (some day)! :'3

♥Hetha♥

2 comments:

  1. "And I seriously don’t know who would go to, say Munich with me just to see GACKT’s gig…"

    Anywhere with you baby! xDDD <3

    Mä en vaan tajua miten sun kynnet kasvaa noin pitkiks ko mun omat aina kuolee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Zara: Seriously, I'm going to get the tickets...

    Kyl ne kynnet kasvaa ku vaan kasvattaa, näköjään. :DD

    ReplyDelete