2009/10/11

Fail

I meant to update my dear blog earlier today but instead I ended up watching Mizu videos again… :''D That’s because I bought a pair of new jeans last Monday and I wanted to take some photos of them to show to you. And now I’m a bit depressed because I look so ridiculous compared to Mizu-san. ;__; (Not a huge surprise now, is it? :''D)

Farkut3 Farkut1 Farkut2
Okay, first of all I’ve got no idea of how I managed to get that strap of hair there in the first photo. :''D I’m sorry for the crappy quality again, I’m still working on my photographing skills. ^^ Wonder why I never take any photos when it’s not too dark… Anyways, I finally managed to buy a pair of new jeans! Now that’s something to celebrate, last time I bought new jeans was on… 8th grade or something? I can’t even remember. :''D (I’m totally overusing that smile btw… >.<'') I was in Helsinki with Zara last Monday and I told her I needed new jeans. I even said as a joke that insted of buying something for about 60-70€ I’d end up finding a perfect fit for 150€. Why is it that I never know when to shut up? I went to Sello afterwards and decided to go and check the JC store there. A kind shop assistant brought about seven pairs of jeans for me to try on and I must say I was getting a bit desperate when none of them fit well enough. Then I tried on what was to become the last pair and ta-dah, a perfect fit! The price? 139€ ;___; I ended up using double the amount of money I had reserved for the new jeans. Now I won’t be able to buy new shoes… Or a new winter jacket… T-T

My Gackt fandom has suffered slightly from my addiction to Takarazuka and Mizu (like almost all of my other fandoms) and I haven’t really been listening to Gackt’s music in a long time. Today I randomly started to listen to Crescent and oh my Gackt did I even remember why I love that CD so much. Mind forest & 君が待っているから. *_________* Please mister Gackt, release a new CD already! I’m getting slightly bored here, reading about all the new singles. A full album is what I need! (Oh, and I’ve spelled his name wrong here. In celebration of his 10 years as a solo artist he has decided to change his name slightly. From now on he is GACKT. Apparently he thinks that bigger artists need to spell their names with capital letters… :___D

Ehm, let’s get back to my Takarazuka/Mizu Natsuki/otokoyaku fandom. Why do I like this page of style-arena.jp/Tokyo New Tribe? *3* Waitresses dressed as men… … … My brain just died. Can’t think about anything clever to say about this… … Yep, all blank, sorry. ^^'' Let’s just say that I think that’s a great idea. I’ll definitely have to visit that place someday.

Apart from my identity crisis, my brain has been full of all kinds of ideas of what I could do. Everything from writing, drawing and sewing to decorating my phone and nails and making new jewelry. My latest inspiration is to make a gothic dollhouse. I’m not kidding, I’d really like to have a little vampire mansion in my room. A miniature version of my dream house. *3* I could make things by myself and buy some furniture… And it could have electricity too! Okay, I already have a dollhouse in my room, but that’s something my dad has made for me and my little sister when we were little and it kind of represents our house, so I can’t really turn it into a gothic manor… So I want to make a new one. This sounds like another one of those projects that I am very eager to start but never end up finishing. :''D But it would be cool~.

Hehe, I’ve been ranting quite much already but I’ve got to add just one more thing… My Elisabeth DVD + CD have been ordered! *__________* I just can’t wait to get them in my hands! I wish they’ll be in my friend’s mailbox before the autumn holiday… I already told my parents that I’ll have a movie night with Zara at some point so they won’t be too surprised when I tell them that I’ll reserve the living room for the night. And I learned that dad has ordered us a new stereo system. I can already feel the chills running down my spine when Mizu-Tooto starts to sing. *_________* … … … Now my brain died again at the thought. Well, I guess that was all anyways. See you later! ^^

1 comment:

  1. Mäkin venaan dvd:tä ja cd:tä~

    Mun piti sanoo muutakin mut nyt ei tu enää mitään fiksua mieleen...:'D

    ReplyDelete