2009/10/31

I’ve died and gone to Heaven

…or maybe this is Yomi no sekai (land of the dead in Takarazuka’s Elisabeth).

Warning! This post is full of completely brainless Takarazuka/Elisabeth/Tooto/Mizu Natsuki fandom. No need to read if this irritates you. Otherwise have fun reading about how my brain decided to melt and pour out through my ears.

I tried to write about this calmly, but it simply doesn't seem to be possible. Sorry~

ADFHJSAGHDFAS!!! I finally got ‘em! Both of ‘em! *_________________________* On Thursday morning around 9:35 o’clock I came from my mother tongue class to find Ida, Zara and a couple of other Mursus (=people I hang around with at school… mursu = walrus… Don’t ask! XD) hanging around in our school’s so-called net café. I noticed a small plastic bag in Ida’s handbag but ignored it thinking that I couldn’t be so lucky as to finally get my Elisabeth CD. I sat there chatting with people when I suddenly noticed Ida and Zara whispering something to each other and instantly thought that there was something going on. Then Ida pulled out the plastic bag and I almost screamed out loud. Not only did I get the Elisabeth CD I was waiting for but there was the DVD also! *_________________* I just couldn’t believe my luck, those evil people (xD) at the German musical store had told Ida that they would be getting more DVDs in 8-12 weeks and yet there it was with the CD. Needless to say I spent the rest of the day hyperventilating and guarding my bag as if my life depended on it. And now I know that these people who dare to call themselves my friends are actually sadists who are trying to kill me by doing everything they can to cause me a heart attack. XD Not really, I love these people! <3 I hope they all had fun watching me completely lose my mind.

Okay, on with the good stuff! Here be a couple of photos of my precious:

Elisabeth2007cddvd Elisabeth2007 Shiny objects are shiny and hard to photograph. :__D Sorry for the small size but I think that a) our dear Takarazuka would prefer it that way and b) Mizu-Tooto’s hotness would completely melt your brains too if the photos were any bigger than they are now. :3 Here comes the basic description of what I got (from left to right ^^): Takarazuka Elisabeth (2007 Snow Troupe version) double DVD w/ a beautiful shiny booklet and a lovely ‘How to use this DVD’ card with Mizu on it (goin to my wall somewhere near the Russian Blue/Rio de Bravo flyer I got from Ryu <3) and Takarazuka Elisabeth (2007 Snow Troupe version) double CD w/ a lovely shiny booklet. *3* Both the CD and the DVD include the full musical with final numbers and everything plus the DVD includes a bonus track of the musical’s rehearsals and the possibility to watch some scenes from a different angle (concentrating on one of the actresses). Lots of Mizu angles. *3* No, I won’t admit anything! Especially nothing concerning Mizu practicing Yami ga hirogaru otokoyaku dance number in a blouse and tight pants… Those hips… *dies at the thought*

Ehm, where was I? Did I have something more to add? I just managed to empty my brain again (or what’s left of it anyway). :''D This isn’t good for my concentration at school… Just when I thought I was getting better at maths again… Obsessions are so dangerous. Oh, I can’t wait to get some people to come over to my house to watch Elisabeth and drool all over the living room’s floor~. (Next Friday, Zara! *3* <3) I’m doing my best to get everyone around me addicted to this. :''D Maybe this post’s title should have been ‘Back to square one’ or something, because I’m kind of doing the exact same thing I did last June. Back then I managed to get Zara hooked *mischievous laughter* *hugs Zara* and now I’ve pretty much won Ani over, too (wasn’t all that hard with Tooto being a bit vampire-like character with a powerful voice). :3 Taitti and Niina are goin down soon, too, I’m sure of that. People who already love these mysterious beautiful characters, long silver hair and cool costumes won’t be hard to convince. >:3 Boo-hoo, now I feel like a horrible, selfish person. T-T And I also feel that I’m writing something totally random and unnecessary… Okay, before moving on I’ll just thank Siru for posting Ryu’s and Ayu’s Tooto/Elisabeth/Rudolf cosplays and a few Elisabeth videos which got me addicted. :3 And thanks Ryu and Ayu for amazing costumes!

Gah, I just realized that I was supposed to get to the point when I started that previous paragraph. :____D FAIL. Okay, now, what’s rockin’ my world besides der Tod? I’d like to do Tooto nails right now. (Lol, failed at changing the subject. XD) I need some silver & glittery nail polish. And I’ve got *ahem* a couple of inspirations. :''D I know your just dying to get a list, so here goes:

1. Sewing: a victorian dress, a corset, a dress shirt… Was that all? Ah, one more; a black vest (pinstripe?)

2. Knitting: a white beanie or a beret

3. Jewelry: cameo jewelry, some silver rings made of silver wire and some beads etc.

4. Decorative stuff: nail decorations, cellphone charms (like cupcakes etc.)…

5. That gothic manor dollhouse!

It certainly seems like I’ve got a lot of projects… Mom hates me for never finishing anything… ;__; (Being addicted to Facebook games & Gaia Online’s halloween event doesn’t really help. x3)

Wow, now I’m exhausted! I guess it’d be best if I just finished here… Sorry for all the fandom, craziness and overall randomness. Thumbs up for those who actually got around to reading the whole thing. ^3^ Lots of love & kisses to you all!

Oh, and Happy Halloween by the way! :3

3 comments:

  1. Hoho, oon yhä kade! Mut peeeeeerjantain sit... *3* Haha, kohta kaikki on ihan addiktoituneita Erizabeetoon! xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww i'm glad to notice that my name was mentioned two times, hehe

    i love it how the DVDs contain some practising clips (or in some case a clip where actresses have changed positions in the show). i find the rehearsals almost as interesting as the musicals XD

    oh, and i always laught at the "how to use manual" haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. ryu: I'm glad you're pleased with being mentioned! :DD

    I really love the practising clips too! I loved the part where they were rehearsing Maladie/Saigo no chansu with a wooden bench and a couple of chairs. XD And it's very interesting to see what the actresses are wearing during the rehearsals and how they sometimes have just a small part of the costume on, like a mustache or a jacket or something. :3

    ReplyDelete