2009/10/25

Always Obsessed

Creativetitles.com :''D

Ahem, I always suck at getting to the point…

It’s been two weeks again, sorry for that! ^^ Here’s a brief version of what’s been going on in my life in these past two weeks:

1. I was being shy at Tsukicon with Zara (stalking people we know from the net, bloggers and such…). I tried to wear fake nails for the first time in my life and that… Well, let’s just say it wasn’t a very successful experiment. :''D

2. I’ve been a bit sick, a typical post-stress reaction or something.

3. I learned that the German shop I was ordering my Elisabeth DVD from has run out of copies so I’ll have to wait for 8-12 weeks 'til I’ll get it. T-T But hopefully I’ll get the CD early next week.

4. Umm… And yeah, as the title indicates, I’ve got myself obsessed in various “new” things. Or rather my old obsessions have expanded. (… Brain lag, I’m watching V-ROCK FESTIVAL and they’re showing Aoi’s performance atm. *-* …) My Phantom of the Opera fandom has got a new Takarazuka dimension and thus my Takarazuka fandom has got a new Wao Yoka dimension. *3* Which has lead to WaoHana fandom and to a renewal of my love for Victorian dresses. I can’t sleep because I only want to sew. But I suck at drawing patterns… It’s a dilemma. And my mom won’t buy me new fabrics until I finish my previous projects. T-T I suck at finishing things. Here’s a clip where you can (well, somewhat) see the dress I’d love to make:

(It’s the white one, in case you were wondering.) *3* I have absolutely no idea of where I’d wear a dress like that… Not at school obviously… Fancy throwing a ball, anyone?

Boohoo, I’ve got a feeling that this post is going to be a huge one… Sorry! XD

Nail status:

LyhyetThey’re short and yellow. T-T I really need to do something about them today… >___>''

Hair status:

hiukset2 hiukset3

(Lol, I look like a ghost >:D) A couple of experiments I’ve had with my shorter hair. For some reason I can’t keep from curling my hair these days. Shorter hair –> more volume, please!

Next subject… Helsinki Book Fair! *-* It’s been one of my favourite happenings of the year ever since I went there for the first time about seven years ago. I was a true book worm at the time and though I don’t read as much these days my love for books hasn’t faded. This year I went there with Taitti and Niina on Friday and then again with my mom on Saturday. Too many people, too much to see, too many books but I love it. This year it was “pappa betalar” (dad pays) for both me and mom. :____D It’s a good thing that my dad always supports our hobbies because otherwise I wouldn’t have been able to buy anything due to my poor financial status. :''D Anyways, here’s what I bought:

KirjamessuostoksetThe things I bought on Friday are on top and Saturday’s findings are bellow. ^^ As you can see, I focused mainly on manga on Friday. I bought Love Celeb 1&2 in Finnish (*-* I can’t help loving the way Shinjo Mayu draws male characters…), Vampire Knight 5 in English and then that huge Comic Beam in Japanese (because it was only 5 euros and there seemed to be a few interesting chapters there… Now I just need to start practicing my Japanese :''D). On Saturday I got mom to buy me (or us) a book full of misheard lyrics. It’s hilarious! Mom also found a book about dollhouses and I encouraged her to buy it. I haven’t got around to reading it yet but it seems really beautiful and lovely. I bought J.R.Ward’s Dark Lover in Finnish for myself because it just happened to catch my attention and as it is about vampires I couldn’t help buying it. (Now I’m in trouble because I’m supposed to be reading a book for my mother tongue class but I would much rather read this vampire book… xP) I haven’t got any photos from the fair itself because I never remember to take any photos… >.<''

I know this is a mile long post already but I’ve got to share with you just one more thing. I got my tai chi sword on Thursday! Here:

Taijimiekka2(Lol at the pose x3) It’s a bit too simple (not decorated) for my taste but I guess it goes well with the tai chi ideology… It looks a bit too orange too… Well, who cares as long as I can start practicing the sword form in January. :3

I had something more to write about but (to all my readers’ luck) I forgot what it was. ^^'' So, until next time my friends! (If school doesn’t kill me first, that is…)

Um, oh yeah! (I promise I’ll make it short. :'3) About my obsessions… I’ve got myself totally hooked on Facebook games like FarmVille, Vampire Wars and Café World. :''D It’s a bit pitiful, staying up ‘til midnight watching how my virtual plants grow. :______D

And plus, I feel like I’d like to change this blog’s appearance… But I haven’t got any ideas! If you have any suggestions, please let me know! ^^

3 comments:

  1. Sun hiukset on kivan näköset nois kuvissa. :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Täytyy komppaa Zaraa :) Ne on hienot ^^. JA miten sait nuo kuat tuolleen vinoon! Miekin haluan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kiitos kiitos! ^^ Mä käytän päivittämiseen Windows Live Writeria, nii sillä saa kierrettyy kuvia eri suuntiin. :3

    ReplyDelete