2009/09/30

Cutcutcut

First things first: Sorry for the lack of updates during these past… 3 weeks or something. :''D School has been killing me etc. so I hope you’ll understand.

I thought about making some kind of a hair history post but I decided against it after all when I went through some old photos… I guess I don’t go well with a camera.

Blah, I’ve written two random essays today and I wonder whether I’ve got anythig to say anymore. :'3 My brain has got some issues. Regarding school and Takarazuka. And I have an identity crisis. :__)

Well, on to the big news! My hair is short. D: And I don’t know how I can live with that. My family wouldn’t even have noticed the difference if I hadn’t pointed it out but to me it does matter when my hair is roughly 20 cm shorter than before. I thought I’d go for Tooto length but no. >.<'' It’s funny that I thought I hadn’t quite wrapped my head around the fact that my hair was so long but now when it’s shorter I’m totally on pins and needles. :''D

Okay, I know you want to see already. ;) (Sorry for the crappy webcam quality…)

Picture 694 Before…

Picture 700 After.

You see why I’m a bit freaked out right now? I wonder what my hair dresser will think when I come to her after a couple of months with a Tooto pic and tell her I want to have hair like that (without the blue parts though). :__D

And now that my hair is gone the next thing to cut will be the nails. Uh-oh, now I’m scared. :''D I just haven’t decided how short and what shape I want my nails to be. Too many options. I thought I would go with very short for once but after the hair cut that might be a bit too much…

I should be studying maths at the moment but, surprisingly, I’ve started a couple of new projects that I’d like to continue right now (such as der Tod fanvideo and a new visual style for my computer). :'3

Hmhmhm… If you have any suggestions for my nails or hair feel free to tell me! ^__^ I guess that’s all for now, see you again (soon, I hope)!

3 comments:

  1. You call THAT short? xD Okei, tajuan kyllä. :D Kauniita kuvia. Miks mun webcamin kuvaustoiminto ei ole koskaan toiminut? xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. hii pyörähdin lukijaksi tänne :D (jos muistat minut?)
    ja joo ei kyl muut varmaa kovin helposti ees huomaa eroa hiustenpituudes, mutta ite tietenkin aina!! D:

    ReplyDelete
  3. joo, totta kai muistan! :D ja oon käyny aina välil stalttaakamassa sun blogia. :3 voisinki lisätä itteni virallisesti lukijaks... :D

    ReplyDelete