2009/06/06

New clothes + The Sims 3

Hello~! I was going to update on Monday but didn’t quite get to it, as always. ^^''

I just heard on the radio that it’s very boring if people always keep apologizing for not updating their blogs and that it would be better if they just got to the point right away. I started to feel kind of bad for always starting my posts with 'so sorry I haven’t updated…' and so forth. I guess I still did it again… So now I’m sorry for updating so irregularly AND for always apologizing for that. ^^ And I’m sorry for rambling too much here.

I burned my skin (mainly arms) pretty nicely last Sunday and it got worse on Monday when I went shopping by bike. ^____^'' Whoopsie. Well, it doesn’t matter anymore since it’s about freezing cold outside right now and there’s no hope of seeing the sun 'til next Thursday or so. We had our three days of summer, now on with downpour and +8°C. .__.

BUT! The good news is that I bought some new clothes. (And the downside of that is that I spent almost all of this month’s allowance on the first day of the month…) Now, without further ado, on with the pics!

Shoppailua6

Here’s a (crappy) photo of me wearing my new dress. It’s a very comfy piece I grew fond of right away. My mom said it’s not something you’d expect to see in summer when everyone’s wearing all those pastel colours or bright turquoises and oranges and yellows but it’s definitely very 'me', don’t you think? It has the empire-styled waistline I’m not too fond of and it’s also slightly baggy, but I love it. Bought from Seppälä, a shop that usually doesn’t fail me. I find it easy to fit Seppälä’s clothes to my so-called style, they have these kind of formal-looking clothes all over the year (straight black pants and blazers for example) so I usually don’t have any trouble finding some nice clothes there. The only downside is that it’s sometimes hard to find size 32 or XS and I know by now that their size 34 or S clothes are most of the time too big for me. And it doesn’t help that I like quite tight-fitting shirts. (Waist fetish or what? xP) Blah blah blah…

Shoppailua2

This very basic black hoodie…

Shoppailua 018

…and these are also from Seppälä. ^^

Shoppailua1

I needed some new summer shoes so I bought these. Aren’t they just cute? <3__<3 I personally love 'em. I always gotta have at least some kind of heels, even if they are low ones. These are very comfy too! I had trouble choosing between two pairs of shoes and had finally ended up with these when a salesgirl told me I would get another pair for 50% discount if I bought two pairs. So I ended up buying these too:

Shoppailua3

*___* These are probably the highest heels I own. And they are so cute! (I think my brain has kicked into a KAWAII~!!! *squeal* mode just now… >.<'') So at the end of the day I was a very happy but poor girl. Now all I need is warm weather so I can start wearing these!

I have one more photo for you before I go.

Shoppailua4

Hehe, here’s how I put my hair today. I had to take a pic since it looked so funny. Reminds me of Minnie Mouse. My hair is actually slightly dirty but luckily it doesn’t show in the photo. ^^

I think I’ll be making a post about my room sometime soon. I’ll just have to clean up a little and then try to not mess up anything before I get some photos taken. I also have a couple of posters hanging around waiting for me to hang them on walls or ceiling. The only problem is that I am quite occupied right now with The Sims 3 I bought on Thursday. We’ll see how long I’ll stay glued to my chair staring at the comp screen. The Sims = possibly my hugest (fail) addiction ever.

1 comment:

  1. Toi punanen mekko = Heta! x3 Kivan näkönen (AAA MISSÄ MUN RAKAS AALTOVIIVA ON ET VOIN LAITTAA SEN LAUSEEN LOPPUU?? ;_; Ku tääl Viros tost nappulast tulee vaa jotai õÕ tommosia.)

    Ja kengät on söpöiiii. Hihi. :3

    ReplyDelete