2009/06/22

A video! (If this works…)

I’ll get to the proper update tomorrow, I promise! (Or later today, actually..) This is just a quickie, solely because I tested teasing my hair a bit to get that Hizaki/hime-kind-of volume. And to show off my nails (which you probably won’t be able to see too well on the video, but anyway).

I’m kind og nervous, since I’ve never posted a video of me on the Internet. All kinds of cameras make me nervous as it is and here I had to speak English, which was both scary and exciting. Well, let’s get to the video before I’ll change my mind.




^^'' Here we go. I'm just stating facts there. Sorry about everything. -___-'' That last part should be something like "I'll end this message here as my English is failing me." x) As you can see, I kind of forgot to give you a better view of my hair and then realized the mistake on the last minute. Fail. And I wonder if I always talk like that... My mouth looks a bit weird. o__O I was chewing gum just before recording this so maybe that has something to do with it. ...Or maybe I'm just weird like that. :P

Well, the very belated room post is coming, I promise! I'll get my camera and start taking pics of my room right after breakfast. Until then, my friends.

2 comments:

  1. Awwwwwww, vähänkö oot söpö tos videos! ;_; Waah! *_* Mut sun ääni kuulostaa oudolt (ei millää huonol taval mut ei samalt ku yleensä jotenki). Ja noi hiukset on kivan näköset.^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. jumittaa töissä ku ei ole mitään tekemistä.

    taitti antaa pienen vinkin jonka voi arvata... päivityksiä vois olla useammin.

    jee vikapäivä töissä ja kesäloma alkaa kello 14:40!!!!
    pitäis palauttaa sun New Moon-kirjanen....

    ReplyDelete