2009/06/11

Hizaki cosplay, here I come!

Hehe, this is just a quick update before the promised post about my room. ^^ I'm not too sure if I should be writing at all right now, since my brain and heart and soul are going completely overload. I’ve been feeding myself way too much shoujo manga without leaving my house, so I’ll probably go crazy real soon… It’s no good when I’m in this kind of mood, I get WAY too excited over every little thing…

Right now I’m excited over Versailles. It started with Kamijo posting two hilarious photos in his blog and me realising sometime afterwards that the website header said their major debut single is going to be released on June 24th! I went all *WHEE~!!!* of course. ^^ Then I visited their myspace site and noticed that they had changed the band member pics there. And then I saw the new pic of Hizaki, which leads us to the real subject of this post.

Here’s the new pic of Hizaki. *____* Whee~ again! My mission to get a Hizaki look just got a bit easier. Now, instead of trying to go for this Hizaki hair with straight bangs I could never pull off, I can now feel happy that I have side-swept bangs. ^___^ My bangs are swept the other way, though, and I don’t have those longer locks of hair on the sides of my face but other than that, all I have to do is to practise my curling skills. Maybe I should do a Hizaki cosplay for Animecon? Hmm… That would definitely be a handful. And I would have to go to a nose surgery first. ;;___;;

Japanese men are the most beautiful. ♥__♥

06/14 A few more words: See this photo. Aww, so cool! ♥ But I guess I’m really not going to do a Hizaki cosplay… Sure I’d like to have a dress like that, but for Animecon? Erm… I’m certain I wouldn’t fit in… I’d break something or the dress would be ruined in two seconds with everyone stepping on the hem or something. But it would be so much fun to make! ;;___;; I bet Kamijo would be mad if he found out that he isn’t the first person who draws people’s attention in that photo. :P And I kinda like Yuki’s outfit. Jasmine You is Jasmine You. But when it comes to Teru… I wish he would find a pair of longer pants. x)

I seriously want to learn to do my hair. Just look at Hizaki - he looks so perfect. ♥__♥ (Gah, I can’t believe I almost wrote ‘she’ just now.)

1 comment:

  1. Japanilaiset miehet ON kauneimpia!! 8) Oijoi, tee Hizaki-cossi<3 Vitsit mä haluun tehä versailles-cossin kans XD Öööö, niin tota, must tuntuu etten iha onnistus jasmine you -cossis..... :'''D

    Ahaha, löysitki jo mun toisen blogin :D Aattelin tos joskus et voin vihjata sulle siit...

    Meidän aivot on ilmeisesti samalla tavalla vialliset. xD

    ReplyDelete