2009/05/30

Summerrrr is here!

It has been such a lovely day~! It was really warm outside, the best weather ever to start the summer. WARNING: I fail in English in this post. –___-''

Today I went to school for one hour and now I have eleven weeks of freedom ahead! I enjoyed the beautiful weather by going to two graduation parties with my family. I got some colour on my face and hands but most people wouldn’t be able to see any difference. My skin is so pale that it usually gets burned if I stay in sun for more than ten minutes at a time. Am I a vampire or what? x) Here’s a photo of the dress I was wearing. I bought it in 2005 and it still fits semi-well. But I promised myself this would be the last time wearing it.

yojuhlat

The pic is small but there’s not too much to see anyway.

Sorry for the lack of updates, btw. ^^' I’ve been really worn out because of all the school stuff at the end of the semester. Tests and portfolios and everything… And two weeks ago I noticed my weight had dropped by about two kg. I obviously got very worried since my body mass index has always been too low and now it was only 15,6. ;;___;; I kinda got over that the next day though because I know my weight varies quite much depending on the time of the day and the things I eat. Just as I thought I had nothing to worry about I got sick. Last Saturday I woke up at 6:30 to throw up. I won’t go into details here and I’ll just say that I threw up far too many times to count until 9 p.m. May 23rd 2009 went straight up to my list of worst days of my life this far. (Now I’ll skip all the angst I still had left and move on to brighter things.) The next day we went to Lahti to celebrate my Granny’s birthday. I was dead tired but not nauseated. It was a very nice party and to my very pleasant surprise my cousin asked me to be her son’s godmother! I’m so exited about that~!

I was going to write about Jean Michel Jarre’s concert two weeks ago but it kinda slipped from my mind when all the previously mentioned things happened. The concert was great, obviously, full of lazers and cool effects. I could feel my whole body resonate to the beat of the bass and we only sat on row 32! JMJ really knows how to throw a great show! You can read his own thoughts about the tour here and about the gig in Helsinki here. Of course I had to buy the tour t-shirt. Here’s a pic:

Jarrepaita

It’s so cool! And it fits better than any other band shirt I’ve bought. Well, the shape of my Queen musical shirt would probably beat this one if it was slightly longer. And this one is maybe a tiny bit too tight. But who cares, I love this!

I went to Lahti again last Thursday, this time to see Carmina Burana. It’s a great piece, if you ask me, though I got a feeling that I’ve been listening to it a bit too much. It was great anyway. ^^

And now some nail polish swatches! I’ve got two pics for you. The first is what I’m currently wearing, the promised O.P.I. I’m Not Really A Waitress. (INRAW=In raw :P I admit it – I’m tired.)

Inraw

L.O.V.E. this colour, even though I had problems photographing it.

And here’s L’Oréal Star Magnet Magnetic Silver:

Starmagnet

I’m far from pro with this one! It was a nice experience, but I’ve already used half a bottle of this and I still can’t nail it (lol), I had to do a few nails multiple times to get a decent result. And there are some air bubbles too. ;;__;;

I guess that would be all for now. I’m hungry and tired. ;;__;; I hope I’ll have something to write about so that I can update again asap. ^^

1 comment:

  1. Weeee, kiva mekko :D
    Oon Saarenmaalla nyt Piretin luona. :P Söpö pikku kämppä :3

    ReplyDelete