2009/05/13

From vampires to k-pop and back again

Haha, definitely didn’t see that one coming! It’s true though, I’ve got myself addicted to k-pop… Another fail as an aristocrat vampire? Absolutely. I’ll be laughing at myself somewhere in the near future. What the heck, I’m laughing at myself right now. ^_______^

The songs are SS501 – U R Man and Rain – Rainism. Those Koreans have got some seriously addicting beats there. I’m warning you – if you fall, there’s no coming back. x) I’ve spent two evenings practicing the dance steps of U R Man and ATM I can handle about 30 secs from the beginning or so. *-* It’s going to take a lot of work to learn the whole dance.

Other than those Korean songs, I’ve been listening to Sugizo and Kamelot. Whee, tells something about my musical appetite, doesn’t it? K-pop, j-rock, progressive metal, I’ve got them all. ^^ Sugizo’s No More Machineguns Play the Guitar is also one of those songs that get stuck to your head. I don’t mind it at all 'cause it’s a good song. And since i brought Kamelot up, their song Ghost Opera is pure love. <3 (Love. Heart. Do I make myself clear?) ;P

I bought my first O.P.I nail polish last Saturday and of course I had to go for I’m Not Really A Waitress. Yes, I’m still searching for a replacement for my all time favorite. Here’s a pic of my first love. I’ve been using it since I don’t know when, but now they have stopped selling it. ;;__;; My bottle is old and you can see it well in the uneven application of the polish.

GoodTimes

It’s a shame really, sice that polish used to be so gorgeous. *___* It’s a very dark red, almost too dark for two coats. I have a feeling that even if I’m Not Really A Waitress isn’t as dark as my good old Lumene Good time, it’ll find its way to my heart as soon as I get to have it on my nails. ^^ (The pictures are coming, I promise. ^^ It's just that I broke a nail on Monday and I’ll have to figure out what to do with the length of my nails.)

Since I’m running out of things to say I’ll add a couple of fandom phrases here. ^^ Have I ever mentioned Kamijo in my blog? I guess not, so it’s about time I did something about that. :P He is awesome. And hilarious. And so GORGEOUS. Gah, really, I’m out of words here. :D I’m writing a story about him and Gackt planning to have a picnic. Sounds so cool, right? Lol, not really, but it’s kinda shonen-ai yaoi-ish (that –ish there because my dignity can’t handle it if I told you what kind of story it’s really going to be…) so I think at least some people will find it nice. :P 954 words written and that would be about the first chapter… Oh my Gackt, it’s going to be thousands of words long. ;;___;; I’ve just got started.

I wish there was a Finnish word for ‘please’.

P.S. Since this post seemed to be slightly boring, I’ll add a photo from last Saturday.

photophoto2

Or whatever, let’s make it two.

vampirizm

For the sake of vampirism. :[

1 comment:

  1. Vampirismi + k-pop, hyvin yhdistettävissä! ;'D
    *_* Ja tahon lukea sen tarinan!!!

    ReplyDelete