2009/03/29

Feeling slightly better already

Yayy, good news! I think I’m finally getting better after too many days of sneezing and coughing and feeling generally terrible. I feel much more alive already, though I still can’t taste a thing.

Here’s a pic that about sums up my weekend:

weekend

Queen, nail clippers, glass nail file and deep blue Chanel nail polish. Yeah, that’s pretty much it for my long awaited time to relax. Mom bought me the nail clippers and glass nail file from a local market, so now I have slighty shorter and hopefully slightly prettier nails than on last Friday. ^__^ I bought myself a pretty glass nail file with Swarowski chrystals on it less than four months ago, but I managed to break it two days after buying it. No need to say I felt stupid.

You know you want to see them, so here’s a photo of my nails:

kynnet

Yeah, you can laugh at my bad nail polishing/photographing skills now. If it wasn’t for the flash, that polish would look much darker, almost black. In fact, I’ve never seen it as blue as it is in the photo. And I have yet to learn how to live with my slightly shorter nails… And gosh that photo makes my nails look so ugly. X_x The more I look at it the worse it looks. Oh well.

Oh yeah, I had that Queen CD in the upper photo too. I’ve been listening to Queen a lot this weekend. I just love that band! Their music is so variable and fresh in an old-fashioned way. I really like the kind of music that sounds like it was made a few decades back. <3

Tomorrow I’ll give yet another shot for those curlers… But I won’t be sleeping with them in my hair, that’s for sure. I’ll just keep them in my hair for a while in the morning. I have an English test tomorrow, by the way. No, I haven’t read at all yet. I have, however, studied math, and that is a big accomplishment for me. Still have to do a few more exercises and maybe my teacher will let me do the test on Tuesday. ^^’’

Oh, I forgot to tell you about the torturous part of my weekend: watching High School Musical 3 with my sister and her friend. Pure torture indeed. ;;____;; My sister is so in love with Zac Efron. Gah.

Now I’ve gotta go see what my parents are doing downstairs. I think I’m hearing some good music. ^^

1 comment: