2009/03/21

Starting a new blog…

Welcome to my new blog! If you found your way here from my Dreamworld (=if you are Taitti) I want to tell you that I’ll probably be updating that site even more infrequently than before. You’ll always find a link to my newest blog entry on the front page though, and I’ll keep updating other sections of my Dreamworld. Only the activity on the main page will slow down.

I’m going to start this new blog with a short introduction. If you already read the ‘About me’ section you most likely already know the main things about me. I am a dreamer and a bit princess-like girl who likes both romantic and mystic things. I am a bit shy (but I’m trying to grow out of that) and I usually try to be friendly towards other people. I like almost all types of music, from rock to classical, and I usually don’t listen to music because it is of a certain genre but because I happen to like it. That’s why my musical taste is quite variable.

I’m not going to make this a style blog but I think I should tell you a little something about the way I dress and look. Basically my taste in clothes continues the same way as my musical taste, which means that I wear the kinds of clothes I happen to like. Sometimes I’m in a mood to wear something overcute and princess-like and sometimes I just crab the first things I find in my clothes and go with that. My ‘style’ has previously been described as secretary-like (whatever that’s supposed to mean), for example. Sometimes the clothes I wear and the clothes I really like don’t actually match and finding and buying the clothes I like is one thing I’m working on. Other than that, I think I should mention my nails, which I try to keep quite long. I am not very good at styling my nails, but I am trying to learn. The same goes with my hair, too.

Well there you have a little something about me. I think you’ll get to know more from my future posts. Now I’m going to clean up my room, see you later! ^^

1 comment:

  1. Oijoi, teit blogin 8D Hihi<3
    Pyörii muute just Gacktin Ghostin instrumentaaliversio.

    ReplyDelete