2009/04/01

I promise I won’t try to fool you

It’s April Fools’ Day again, the day I fear the most. I fooled my dad once, but felt so terrible afterwards that I promised myself to never do anything like that again. It has been about five years or so and I still feel so bad about it, even though it really wasn’t anything to feel bad about and I’m the only one who still remembers it. I won’t think about it anymore, since it makes me feel bad.

I’ve been alone at home for, what, maybe six hours or so and I’m already going to pieces. I definitely need to get away from the house tomorrow, maybe go to Helsinki and do some shopping or something. I have a day off tomorrow, since I had my last test today. Yayy! (It was biology and I’m pretty sure I failed it…)

I’ve watched 6 eps of Kuroshitsuji today and I must say it is one hilarious anime. I keep telling myself that it’s good practice for my upcoming Japanese lessons. Yeah, course 4 finally starts this weekend. I can’t make it to the first class though, since I’m going to see a dance performance with my godmother. Thus I will also miss my taiji practice, which is bad since I missed it last week too (because I was still sick). I’ll definitely have to go to taiji next Monday, because the next weekend from there will be the Easter holiday.

Today I’ve been living with instant noodles, green peas and sandwiches. I hope I’ll get some real food some day, maybe I’ll even have lunch out tomorrow.

This entry has been quite boring due to lack of photos. Sorry about that~. My skin has been seriously disagreeing with me ever since I got sick and I now have red spots all over my body. ;;____;; And my fringe isn’t cooperating either. Blah. Life sucks, and then you die. (Yeah, I should be so lucky.) <—Sorry, I just had to add that. ^__^ I’ve been listening to the Breaking Dawn audio book I have on my mp3 player. I’m trying to convince myself that the Twilight movie hasn’t ruined the books for me. I can’t let something as stupid as a movie to destroy something that’s precious to me. And I won't. <3 (If you have had bad experience with Twilight (the movie)-lovers and thus now hate me with a passion, I totally feel your pain. Shut up already you screaming RP (Robert Pattison) fans! >.<’’)

I hope I’ll have some photos or other interesting things for you tomorrow. Right now I can’t think of anything more to write about. Until tomorrow, then. (Or the day after…)

No comments:

Post a Comment