2009/08/16

Mizu stole my spare time

…Yeah, I’m still seriously obsessed and there’s no sign of change in that on the horizon. It just gets stronger and stronger every day. Yes, I had big plans of how I would read to the upcoming matriculation exams every day throughout the summer but then along came Mizu and all the plans flew out the window. ^^’’ It seriously worries me… Last semester my school work was practically ruined by yaoi and this semester seems to fall into pieces before it has even started, all because of the perfect Mizu Natsuki. And my wallet/bank account is feeling the pain, too. 200,90€ for a DVD and a CD and I couldn’t be more eager to get rid of the money right now! But I’m trying to do my best to not upset my parents, so I’ve got to do it the hard way. I’ll have dad buy me AQUA5’s CD from CDJapan with Versailles’ single ASCENDEAD MASTER as soon as he’s willing to do it though. One CD per month is the best Christmas present of mine these days, I just wish it would apply to DVDs that cost over 100€ and CDs that cost 64,95€… Well, life isn’t life without a few hardships, right? My guess is that someone’s trying to make me study instead of watching Elisabeth and thus making it basically impossible for me to get the DVD before the exams. It isn’t working very well though; that someone hasn’t taken YouTube into account.

Hmm, considering the length of the first paragraph I’m writing another novel here. ^^’’

I actually had something to tell and show you other than just my Mizu fandom. I’ve been an unusually active shopper last week; I went to Sello on Wednesday to buy that scarf and belt (and a new bra, but I’m not posting photos of that :''D (I’m easily influenced, so now I’ve got myself addicted to using that :'''D smile all the time. Got that habit from Zara. ^^ I’m sorry for always copying my friends instead of coming up with something of my own. ;__;)), on Thursday I went to Helsinki with Zara and on Friday I went there again with Taitti and Niina. I didn’t buy anything yesterday, thank God for that.

So now let's go back a few days, to Thursday. In Helsinki with Zara. I had decided not to buy anything because I’m saving money for something. Well, surprise surprise, I totally failed on that. We were supposed to meet in Kamppi at 12 o’clock but I arrived about twenty minutes early and decided to go walk around a bit and maybe do some window shopping. As it happens, before Zara had even arrived at Kamppi I had already spent 90€ on a HerStyler. >_____>''

HerStyler It’s pink! It’s really easy to use and I can both straighten my hair and create pretty curls. *Advertisement* Money well spent but why do I always have to buy something that costs a lot when I’m saving money for something even more expensive? >.<'' It’s a mystery.

I also bought Matenrou Opera’s new CD ANOMIE from Keltainen jäänsärkijä. I felt pretty good about that, since dad’s going to pay me back for it. ^^

LevypäivitysHere’s my j-rock collection at the moment. ^^ I’m planning on buying more in the near future, as I’ve already mentioned.

I had a private photo shoot (why won’t I ever learn how to spell that? >.<) on Friday because I felt pretty. I straightened my hair in the morning obviously and got a bit of clothing inspiration from Mizu. ^^’’ Yesterday I didn’t feel pretty at all though, because I felt (and still feel) slightly sick and didn’t bother with a shower because I was going to sauna in the evening anyway. (I really hope that I haven’t got the swine flu… Don’t think so, anyway. Everyone just has to half-heartedly remind me of the possibility.)

Herstyler2 Herstyler22Herstyler 025-2Suoristushymy Ermm… Where did all the good photos go? o.O Now I’m depressed 'cause I can’t be as beautiful as Mizu. –.-'' I tried to do Mizu’s pointed finger thing but I failed so bad I can’t show those photos to anyone. ^^’’ If you don’t know what I’m talking about:

Ittemiyo! *__________* Notice the most awesome Tooto-nails too. (Watch in YouTube for HQ)

Uwaah, this is the handiest thing! I’m posting with Windows Live Writer and all I need to do is paste the URL among the text and this thing automatically adds it as a video. *w*

Erm, back to subject… What was the subject again? My brain just poured out from my ear so it’s a bit hard to concentrate.

Well, maybe I’ve already said everything I meant to say… Maybe I could add that the combination of Mizu, Zara and Messenger has completely ruined my sleeping pattern. Today I will shut the computer at eleven p.m. at the very latest. It’s a promise. I’ve got to keep it.

P.S. I forgot to mention... I got a new conditioner with the HerStyler. It's like a mask so I can use it only once a week and it smells wonderful! *u* It's also quite effective compared to my other conditioners... Now I keep sniffing my hair every once in a while. x)



4 comments:

  1. EitommosiaMizuvideoitamissäsehymyileenoinaaaaaaaaaaaaagh! Hei, luuletko tosissas, et ton jälkeen voi kirjottaa järkevän ja sisällökkään kommentin? :'D

    ReplyDelete
  2. "And my wallet/bank account is feeling the pain, too. "
    being a Zuka fan sure is expensive, haha. especially when there are more than just one favorite 'siennes XD

    oo i have that rio de bravo-flyer on my wall. haha. i just find chika very hot in it *<* and yumiko being a dork in the middle makes it even hotter ♥ (sorry for the random yumizu fangirlness haha)

    we should totally be friends, don't you think? :--D

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, now i'm jealous! (hehe, chika is always hot *w*)
    fangirlism is expensive at times... and i can actually blame you for this! XD (your tooto cosplay is the thing that got me interested in Zuka in the first place ^^')
    yeah, i totally agree with you that we should be friends! :DD

    ReplyDelete
  4. höhöö kukas se täällä? :D vähän oot hei parantunu englannissa, siis ihan ku olisit kirjottanu sitä koko ikäs :D
    ps. toi eka kuva on ihan sairaan hyvä kuva susta:)

    ReplyDelete