2009/08/12

In my darkest hours I could not foresee

...That the tide could turn so fast to this degree (Within Temptation – Our Solemn hour)

Rest in peace Jasmine You, you’ll be missed and loved forever.

I’ll try my hardest to make this a happy post. Even when in mourning, we need to seek happiness in small things in life.

Jag skulle skriva på svenska men jag vill inte. >.<’’ It would be good to practice Swedish by writing but I’m too lazy. And I guess that some people wouldn’t really appreciate it if I suddenly wrote a whole post in Swedish.

I have so many photos and things to write about! We were at my grandparents’ summer house again for the weekend, with my little sister this time. We swam a lot because the weather was great. Mum says that I’ve tanned noticeably, even though I still look pale by most standards. And here comes the photo spam:

7-11elo2009 043 The awesome summer house (the house itself and the sauna). The border of the lake is to the right, about ten meters from the sauna. I know, I suck at taking photos…

7-11elo2009 004 Sunset on Friday evening. The girl in the photo is my godparents’ daughter; I hope she doesn’t mind that I only censored her face… I just didn’t want to ruin the photo. :3

7-11elo2009 003 Lol, me. x) My hand looks amputated… And I tried Yulia Tymoshenko-styled braids… can’t see it that well in the photo though. :’3

7-11elo2009 012 We saw this awesome swallowtail caterpillar. It was about 10 cm long. ^^

7-11elo2009 052 Me and Stella walking down towards the sauna.

7-11elo2009 055 We were fishing. :''D Looks like I’m about to fall to the lake…

(Random comment: LOST SCENE *___* dum-dum-dum)

I went to Sello today… Oh no, I don’t want to start the Mizu-fandom at this hour… >___>'' But yeah, I suddenly got obsessed with belts and long scarves. :3

mizufeikkiSorry for the bad quality… Awesome pose, don’t you think? x) I had to practice otoko no winku a few times. :'''D I bought that white scarf and the belt that you can’t see well in the photo. I need more money~! Now I’m a bit afraid… What will happen to my aristocratic vampirism if this goes on? >___>'' How long will it take until I’m listening to AQUA5 24/7?

…I romanized Maladie/Saigo no Chansu yesterday. It’s freaking love, that whole scene of the musical. ♥______♥

Gah, I’ve been writing to my Galleriapäiväkirja way too much, I’ve ran out of inspiration in regards to my blogs. D: Hmm… I have a few photos of my hair in the past… Maybe I’ll do some kind of a hair post some day?

Oh, almost forgot!

random handLumene Nails of the day. ^^ My mom’s old nail polish, best before 08/2006. :'''''D

Riipputuoli2 We got this new chair on our balcony. ^^ And…

Reppu I bought a new backpack. Just in case I have to carry a crapload of books to school some day…

Now, maybe I’ll finally draw the patterns to my shirt… If I don’t end up watching Mizu videos for the whole night again, that is. >.<''

2 comments: