2010/08/13

At the risk of sounding like a broken record…

Guess what’s back in full force? Zuka. Freaking. Fandom. :D Must apologize to all of you who aren’t all that interested to read about the same crazy fandom over and over again, but I just can’t keep this to myself (as you might have noticed during this past year).

I told you about Zara buying me some Zuka stuff torturing me with her hype being in Japan in my last post. Well, guess what? She’s back in Finland now and I, being the greedy little thing the most enthusiastic Zuka fan I am, managed to convince her to come at my place to have a Takarazuka sleepover. 8) We would have been watching her Zuka DVDs all day yesterday, but I had a theory lesson, which almost ruined our plans. Luckily we got this sleepover idea and managed to watch a few things in the evening.

Our Zuka night started with Zara showing me all the things she had bought for herself and me taking my sweet time browsing through everything. (My mind seems to be trying to cope with Takarazuka overdose by concentrating on every single kanji and random add I happen to see. :'3) I had to remind myself to breathe before she got my souvenirs out of her bag.

My new treasures. *-* Two advertisement papers and a Sabrina/Exiter! flyer on the top left corner. I could easily spend a few hours just examining those. Then, a Takarazuka GRAPH magazine from August 2009 on the top right, Matobu Sei on the cover, lots of 2009 Elizabeth-related things and photos from AQUA5’s concert inside, among other things. And then there’s the poster. Of Mizu. And of Yumiko. In the same poster. On the opposite sides of it. WTF Takarazuka, trying to make me nuts? You wouldn’t give me the chance to have both their pictures on my wall at the same time? Figures. On lower right, a photo of Mizu. *-* My first comment, while still having a total brain lag, was ‘Mizu is not amused’. Mizu’s über cool though, so I obviously love the photo. And finally, what’s that thing next to the photo? A DVD? For me? Ah yes, it is the love. La Rose de Versailles (Berubara amongst friends), Mizu as Oscar digest. ♥________♥ Heaven. And a very bling heaven at that.

On with the schedule of our sleepover. We watched my Berubara DVD first and then continued with Rio de Bravo, which turned out to be a huge success. So much bling and feathers that you’ve got to lol hard, but also a very cool and sexy Mizu stealing a piece of jewellery and putting a female officer in handcuffs. 8D Over-the-top costumes, sexy dancing, coolness and a touch of comedy. If I didn’t know better, I’d say that life doesn’t get any better than that.

Well, as we had begun our Zuka marathon a bit late, we had to call it a night after Rio. The next morning I woke up at around eight, with Zara telling me that she’d been awake since 5:30. :___________D Well, waking up early gave us more time to watch the rest of the DVDs and so our marathon continued with Russian Blue. That one was a comedy, ultimately cute and a pain to keep up with with our Japanese skills. The wizards at the beginning got us really confused and a musical-loving Stalin was just hilarious. And Mizu’s smiles… I don’t even need to go there, do I? *____* We did a 180 with the last remaining DVD (we didn’t have time for Zara’s Yuuhi Oozora Berubara), which was tragically beautiful Romeo to Julietto ‘99. Full of emotion, Mizu-scale. So much cuteness. Yumiko, drunk with bits of green in her hair, dying way too early. Touching, perfect. ;__;♥

And having wathced all those shows, I ended up just craving for more. :'3 Yes, that’s right, I now feel like buying every single DVD I can afford (which isn’t all that many at the time being). The bling and the awesomeness is just so catchy that I’d love to have a Zuka sleepover every night from now on. 8) I need to buy, for example 「水夏希~Energy~新人公演ダイジェスト」 maybe at the very beginning of next month. Me & My Girl with Mizu playing the main role. Tango Argentino, same thing. *_________* Lovelovelove! And, luckily only near December, 2010 MIZU Natsuki Takarazuka Sky Stage DVD-BOX『MIZU』, 750 minutes (that’s 12 and a half hours, you guys) of Mizu. *brain explosion* The prices? 10,500 yen (~95€) for the first one and 16,800 yen (~152€) fo the second. And that’s without the shipping service fees. *head-desk* I’m going to die poor and happy, with a fortune in Takarazuka DVDs (…and manga, but let’s not go into that now, shall we?). :3

~♥~

That was it about Zuka for now. I’m going to my godparents’ summer house tomorrow and thus I’ll be away from the computer for the weekend. But before I go, I’ll have to fill you in on my last week.

First of all, I had an entrance exam on Wednesday morning. It didn’t go all that great, and I’ll still have to wait until next week or so before I’ll know for sure whether I got in or not. >.<''

After the exam, me and my little sister flew to Denmark to see Kat. We had an awesome time there, buying my sister a ball gown, eating sushi, driving to BonBon-Land (I went to the second-craziest ride of my life, Sven Svingarm, twice with Kat), having a crayfish party, drinking a few more than usual (for me, at least) and watching too much Disney Channel. :'D Ah, life’s good.

Bonbobland1Bonbonland2Credits to my sister. The crazy awesome BonBon-Land rides. :D

I really need to sleep. *goes to watch some Berubara*

Guess who’s got this on DVD? *-* (Why am I totally amazed by Mizu in drag obsessed with Wataru in this?)

Until next time, dears~! ♥

2 comments:

  1. Hajosin noille yliviivauksille vai mitä onkaan. :D

    Zuka<333

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Zara: Joo, niitä vähän tuli tonne. :'D Hyvä jos ei jättäny ihan kylmäksi. x3

    Zuka indeed<333

    ReplyDelete