2011/10/02

Desperate attempt at bringing this blog back to life

Hello again my dear readers! I can’t believe it’s been three months since the last time I’ve posted anything here!

So let’s see what’s been going on in my life for these past months. My summer went relatively well, although I managed to spend most of it online. My summer trip no. 2 was going to Pärnu, Estonia with my family. It was fun, except for a couple of  minor family crises that made me think we will never go on a family trip again. I don’t have many photos, as usual, but you’ll get to see what I bought (read: what dad bought for me) from there. :)

Shortsit

Oh God, possibly the worst photo ever and nobody even mention the pose. The point of this: the lace shorts and the heels. ♥

An Affair in Red Square

New nail polish no. 1 – OPI An Affair in Red Square ♥

New nail polish no. 2 – (the blue one) OPI DS Magic ♥

New shirt no. 1 and also the most recent photo of my lovely face. :'3

Naama

New shirt no. 2 featuring my kawaii face.

~♥~

Other real life news: My sister turned 18 in August and got her driver’s license and I’ve started driving to school. I’ve been to my grandparents’ cottage with my dad and uncle to pick mushrooms and I’ve seen a concert version of Jesus Christ Superstar in Lahti and the Finnish version of Tanz der Vampire (which was AMAZING and cost me way more than I would’ve liked) in Seinäjoki. School has been better again, but I’m supposed to start on-the-job training soon and it’s making my stress levels go up again. I’ve finally started taking ballet lessons and it’s one of the best decisions I’ve made in my life. Now I just need to stop being lazy on Thursdays and actually go to the classes every week. :'D

~♥~

Things that are rocking my world: internet with all the amazing people I’ve met (hi guys I love you ♥), and Takarazuka. I’ve written my first fan letters to my princess a.k.a. Sagiri Seina and bought the ultimate amazingness a.k.a. said princess’ Bow Hall show’s DVD. Nijinsky, you guys. Watch it. Now. ♥ Also, my dear Zara was in Japan so I had her buy me everything I could afford, namely these things:

♥___________♥ Everything is shiny and nothing hurts. Obviously Zara bought a lot of stuff for herself too, and we had the best 'Zuka sleepover this weekend. ♥ Yukigumi. ♥

~♥~

Dad installed Windows 7 on my computer last week and everything looks shiny now. We did three different backups of my old files and stuff but I still haven’t figured out how to get some things back the way they used to be. Like my Firefox bookmarks. ASDFASGDF. And I finally got the new Photoshop dad promised to buy me years ago. I actually got the Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Design Premium and it’s so full of things I hardly know how to use it. A huge leap from my old Elements 2.0.

Okay, that’s enough of text for now. Hopefully I’ll get back to more regular updates soon! Until next time, lovelies. ♥

4 comments:

  1. Omg jalat! (Nyt olen varmaan kauhea pervo tietyillä standardeilla. :)

    Pitää kattoa lisää zukaa, en jaksa kun kaikki vaan masentaa. :'D Ja sun piti auttaa mua kirjottaan ne postikortit et saisin ne aikaseks asdfgh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jee päivitit, päivittele vaan useammin, ihan kiva ois lukea kuulumisia ja sillee. :3 Balettitunnit omnom.. Mä odotan kans innolla et koulu alkais, ni pääsisin yo-liikuntatarjonnan katsastamaan. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. you cute little geek.
    I love all your nail designs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zara: Ahaha JOO omg jalat, mitä oikeen mietit siellä? /butt hurt

    Ja haha en oo yhtään myöhäs ikinä vastaamisessa, sait vissiin jo kirjotettuu ne kirjeet aghdgsdsg

    Ida: Joo yritän petrata tässä... :'D Baletti on omnomnom, suosittelen lämpimästi! Tai mitä tahansa tanssia, tulee niin hyvä fiilis! :D

    Anon: Omg, really? Thank you so much! ;3; ♥

    ReplyDelete