2011/04/09

Tenshi no uta ga kikoeru

Hello dear followers! The Japanese post titles are back because Takarazuka revue is my life at the moment. *3*

So I helped Zara go crazy with her DVD order and had her buy a few things for me too while she was at it. So yesterday I got these:

OH HI THAR MY INTERESTING LIFE. I bought the Elisabeth II Mook and after quickly browsing it through I came to the conclusion that I was right in getting it. My life could never be complete without all the photos of Mizu!Tooto’s costumes. *q*

Buying Yukigumi R&J DVD was obligatory, of course. We watched it with Zara last night and it was A-MAZ-ING. HEAVENLY. My love for Yukigumi skyrocketed like nobody’s business while watching this and I thought I already loved them to pieces. Kimu and Mimi were fabulous, Kittybalt was sdfsdhf and Chigi!Mercutio I can’t even write anymore. *q* So I won’t. JUST WATCH IT, OKAY?

Umm and then there’s that book with someone called Ouki Kaname. I don’t know what that is. :| No really, I GOT TERU’S PERSONAL BOOK FROM ZARA. AS A PRESENT. WHAT IS THIS? I haven’t even paid for my stuff yet and she’s giving me the hottest presents. GHH you can have the regular version of Chigi’s book in exchange, okay? ♥

I also got this necklace from Tenerife. ZARA STOP GIVING ME PRESENTS ALREADY! I feel like such a bad friend because I never give anything to you. Or to anyone, for that matter. >.>''

~♥~

My sister was cleaning her closets and throwing away clothes she didn’t want anymore. I ended up taking most of them. ^^; Our styles differ quite much so I’m surprised I liked so many things. Here’s a photo of my “new” boyfriend jeans and T-shirt I liked particularly much:

I’ll call this my casual-semi-otokoyaku-like-look or something.

Ugh, I want my hair to grow so I can get a more otokoyaku-ish cut. :'D I think I might start really growing my hair out again soon… But we’ll see. I really liked the two previous cuts I had…

Hmm, I thought I had more to write about… But no-one’s interested in reading my rage over school, job applications or feeling under the weather for the past two weeks. So I’ll just give you this:

imageI’ve started to draw again! All thanks to Zuka. :'D Musumeyaku fan art with a heart in the background, what is this? Click the pic for what I wrote about it in dA. ^^

~♥~

I’ve added my Tweets to the sidebar, by the way. I’m so addicted to Twitter I think it’s making me ill. x3

Anyway, since my brain is so full of Zuka that I can’t even write I think I’ll continue drawing my Chigi/Kitarou drawing now… Or watch R&J again… :D

Until next time, dears~! ♥

P.S. Here’s what I’d like to do to my hair:

red hair2 Lol possibly the worst photo manip ever, but you get the picture. RED HAIR. *___* Also my skin would probably look either dead pale or very red if I ever decided to dye my hair red… I’ll HAVE to buy a red wig for May Day to know for sure…

4 comments:

  1. Tenshi no uta ga hibikuuuuuuuu~

    I don't mind Chigi's pb if you wanna. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Zara:
    You can has eeeet XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kui et värjää ekaks vaikka jollain mansikkablondilla? Ei ois niin kova väri, ja näkisit vähän miltä punertava näyttää sulla :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Karla:
    Pitää pistää harkintaan! :D Mulla on ollu joku periaate etten värjää hiuksia niin kauan kun oma väri pysyy kivana, mutta raitoja mulla on ollu monesti. Mansikkablondi ois itseasiassa aika hyvä kompromissi, punertava mutta silti blondi. :D Kiitän!

    ReplyDelete